OLD MOUT CIDER “WIN AN AMP” IN VENUE
ACTIVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – On Premise
WIN 1 of 4 VOX AMP and MICROPHONE sets
To enter the promotion, purchase your favourite glass of Old Mout Cider from a participating venue where the promotion is displayed and receive a scratch card from the staff at point of purchase. Text the unique code to 4329 and you’re in the weekly draw. You may enter the promotion as many times as you wish during the promotional period. You will receive one entry into the prize draw for each unique code submitted. Each SMS entry is only valid for the weekly prize draw in the week that the entry is received.
The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry
Any entries received prior to the commencement of the promotion (1st May 2015) will be automatically entered into the 08/05/2015 weekly prize draw.
TEXT YOUR ENTRY: To enter by SMS, simply text the unique code found under the scratch panel to 4329. Each unique code may only be used once. You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (021/022/027/029). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. SMS may not be included by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via SMS.
The Weekly Prize is an Old Mout Cider “Vox Amp and Microphone Set” for the winner including: one (1) Vox Amp and one (1) Microphone and stand valued at $550. There are FOUR (4) prizes to be awarded in this promotion.
WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWS: There are FOUR (4) weekly prize draws, taking place on the following Fridays: 8th May, 15th May, 22nd May and 29th May 2015. Promotion valid 1st May to 28th May 2015. The first valid entry drawn from all entries received that week from each of the participating venues will win the prize.
The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing these Terms and Conditions of entry. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the total value of the prize or in any prize item. The prize winners will be contacted on the mobile number you entered from to arrange delivery. Please allow 28 days from contact for delivery of the Old Mout Cider Vox Amp and Microphone Set. Only one prize per registered mobile phone user. Delivery is to one New Zealand Address and no PO Boxes will be accepted. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
Old Mout Cider reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time without prior notice at its discretion.
See www.oldmoutcider.co.nz for full terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To participate in and/or claim a prize in this promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
2. Old Mout Cider and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
3. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the promotion.
4. Old Mout Cider has no responsibility and will not be liable for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by Old Mout Cider, or for unreadable unique codes. If by 30 June 2015 a winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm the delivery address of the prize, despite the best efforts of the Promoter, then the prize will be considered forfeited and an unclaimed prize draw will occur on that date to award the prize to another valid entry.
5. By participating in the promotion, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by Old Mout Cider. Winners may be required to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. Unless otherwise specified by Old Mout Cider, no additional compensation will be provided by Old Mout Cider for such participation.
6. In the event of a dispute, Old Mout Cider’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Old Mout Cider reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice and at its discretion or extend, postpone or discontinue the promotion at any time.
7. Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified for the duration of the promotion and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of Old Mout Cider, offenders may be prosecuted.
8. Old Mout Cider may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in Old Mout Cider’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these terms and conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
9. Old Mout Cider is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions and accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion or on www.oldmoutcider.com. We are not responsible for interruptions of service. Old Mout Cider reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the promotion without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all text and Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the SMS database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
11. Old Mout Cider reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the promotion, or these terms and conditions, without notice and for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
12. Entry into the promotion is deemed authority from you to Vodafone, Spark and 2Degrees to release your phone number(s) to Old Mout Cider (or its agent) so that, if required, Old Mout Cider may contact you and verify you as a winner. By registering or entering a unique code you consent to Old Mout Cider contacting you at the contact details provided.
13. Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable, non-refundable nor redeemable for cash. In the event that the prize specified in the promotion is not available for any reason, Old Mout Cider may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. Old Mout Cider will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Old Mout Cider will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the prize winner’s own risk. Prize winners indemnify Old Mout Cider against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the promotion or any prize.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
16. The promoter is DB Breweries Limited (the “Promoter”), acting through the Old Mout Cider brand (Old Mout Cider), 1 Bairds Road, Otahuhu, Auckland. Participants to this promotion agree that Old Mout Cider (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the promotion and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.